I have had dogs in my life since a very young age. When I got married and left home I couldn't wait to get a dog because I felt incomplete. My last dog passed away last December and I was absolutely devastated and heartbroken. I decided then I couldn't get another dog and that's when I decided to go down this path. I feel I can offer the love, affection and attention that the dog is used to in its own home.
I live in a 3 bedroom semi detached house with a garden in a quiet cul-de-sac, we have a variety of parks in our area and the newest being jeskyns which has a few trails to choose from to walk a very popular place for dog walkers.
Dog walking, day care or looking after dogs in my own home whilst owners are on holiday.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates