We have always been a dog loving family. Unfortunately we lost both our dogs last year. Molly was a rescue dog who we had from 9 months old until she was the grand age of 19 and a couple of months later we lost our Westie Jess who was nearly 18.
We miss them terribly but we haven't been able to go on holiday for a few years as Molly had doggy dementia and couldn't be left with anyone so while we are desperate to have another dog we also want to grab a few holidays first. We live in a small village with lots of lovely walks and would love the opportunity to walk and care for your dog. We will take the upmost care of them as if they were our own.If it's more convenient e.g. If the dog is elderly I am happy to stay with your dog in your home and I am happy to cat sit 🐱
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Topsey the cat!
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates