Hello there, my name is Sharon and I live in North Wootton with my two sons, aged 13 and 7.
I'm reliable, punctual and trustworthy.... I'm a former Police Officer (17 years' service) but the unpredictable shift pattern meant I needed to make a choice between being a Police Officer and being a Mum.... needless to say, my children easily won that battle!
I've owned dogs all my life (German Shepherds, Westie x Norfolk Terrier, Labradoodle and Border Collie) along with tropical fish, rabbits, koi and tortoises.
I've recently completed a pet sitting/dog walking course (distinction), animal psychology course (merit) and canine first aid.
I have some regular clients and currently am fortunate enough to regularly spend time with cairn terriers, cocker spaniels, a jack russell, rottweiller x lab and cockerpoo. There is always room for more animals in my life, so would be more than happy to have a chat to see if I can help you and your pet(s).
I hope to hear from you.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Tortoises, rabbit
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates