I have had and loved dogs since I was a small child. I enjoy their company and cuddles and long walks in the rain or shine.
I am a qualified doctor and have a car incase of any emergencies.
I live with my partner and our cat and our garden looks out over fields with plenty of paths and places to walk nearby.
The cat mostly lives outside and can be kept away from the dogs if needed.
We have underfloor heating in the kitchen to keep the dogs warm in their beds.
Unfortunately I can’t have a dog of my own currently but I would love to soon.
I regularly borrow my dads 2 Brittany’s who I love.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Cat
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates