I love all the dogs that stay and treat them if they are my own. They come 1st before anything. I can offer viewing before bookings and amazing testimonials. I'm insured and have had 3 Labradors of my own. I have various beautiful walks nearby and 2 lovely parks that are in walking distance from the house. The house has plenty of room and lovely enclosed wall and fenced garden.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
*TIMES ARE ESSENTIAL...you need to text me your actual times otherwise if any different there will be a supplement charge. These are my timings. Out side these a special request may be made.
When booking, please state your actual times... your dogs be dropped off between 9am-10am, and picked up between 5pm-6pm, for an 8 hour day. Between 6pm-8am, it is a stay over.
* It is essential before booking or when booking to inform me which times you are choosing.*
Please remember proof of vaccination, lead, waterproof coat, poobags, food, bowls, treats, toys, towel to dry down with if raining, bedding or basket.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: No
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates