My name is Julia and I am the founder of Wagabout Leeds that specialises in dog walking. I started Wagabout because I am truly passionate about animals and nature that have been a great part of my life.
I currently live in Meanwood, Leeds with my partner and a shar pei called Maggie and very chatty african grey parrot Paul. In our area we have many beautiful parks (Meanwood trail, Golden Acre park, Eccup Reservoir and many more) where I like to take Maggie and our furry friends for a good run around.
I am Pets First Aid trained, insured and DBS checked, I also have a van for the transportation of your pet. For me the safety of all pets under my care is extremely important and I take it very seriously. I am responsible, reliable, friendly and am always looking for opportunities to learn something new.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any further questions or requests and I will be happy to help!
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 2
- Completed bookings: 13
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates