My name is Jane I'm a mum of 2 boys and the owner of a lively Hungarian Vizsla "Floyd" (hence our name). I have always loved dogs and have experience as a volunteer with the RSPCA as well as studying animal behaviour and pet sitting with the Cambridge Institute of Dog Behaviour and Training.
Knowing how much our dog means to us I can identify that leaving them home alone can be hard, after all they're part of the family too. Unfortunately we all know that it would be difficult taking them to work or on holidays abroad!
I can give you peace of mind that when you have to be away they're part of my family and in good hands in my care.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: Cat
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates