I'm Ciara, & I hope you'll consider me to look after your pets!
My Relevant Experience
I currently work as a trainer in a dog rehoming centre, caring for around 100 dogs full-time. My daily tasks include feeding, exercising, training, and socialising a huge variety of dogs, from Chihuahuas and Staffies to German Shepherds and Newfoundlands. I am competent in handling all sizes, strengths, & energy levels (even the most boisterous pups!), and have a comprehensive understanding of common behaviour issues. I have a Masters on play behaviour in pet dogs, and 3 years’ prior experience working in a kennel & cattery environment too, so you can be sure I have a solid professional grounding & the practical skills necessary to care for your pups - as well as my own personal enthusiasm & love for dogs.
I love working with animals in the charity sector, and petsitting in my spare time helps me build on my experience, stay active, & meet new people.
I've always had dogs & cats whilst growing up, but I also have 3 chinchillas who like to keep me busy!
- Daily dog walks in areas of your choice
- Pet visits for feeding, watering, cleaning, cuddling, & any odd jobs you require
- Day care in your own home, so they have company & cuddles when you're not around
- Regular photo, video, & text updates
- Lots of love and fuss for your pets
Feel free to get in touch with me if you have any queries, or to arrange a meeting!
I’m happy to provide references upon request.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: 3 Chinchillas
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates