About Violet Lavina
I have had dogs since I was very small. In fact my babysitter as an infant was a German Shepherd called Mary. Growing up I have had more German Shepherds, Border Collies, mongrels, puppy sat for two Bichon Frise. Now I am the loving mother of a Deer Headed Chihuahua Lillian as well as my son, who is 8. They get on so well together and both love to play with other dogs.
Nearby we have Greenwich Park and Deptford Park. These are just some of the fun and safe locations to take the dogs out for a walk around here. The list of locations is endless! There is also two secure gardens to take young puppies out for a run around where they will be safe. There are lots of things for them to do here but most of all, lots of love to give them during their stay.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: N/A
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates