I have my own dog Amber, a Cockerpoo who gets on well with any dog. We would welcome all dogs of any breed to come & spend some time with us, we have walks & fun places to go all within the Sudbrooke area.
I live on my own & have a 8yr old son who comes to stay weekends & school holidays. I am unable to work due to an accident in 2008, so I have plenty of time on my hands to give the upmost care to your beloved pets.
If there's any special request, I would do my upmost to cater for you.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: None
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates