From an early age, I've had a passion for dogs. I have had lots of pets and still do (one guinea pig, one lizard, and one cat who are all dog friendly.) I like to think of myself as caring toward these pets that I have and any I bring into my life I will treat as family.
My home is small but roomy. We have comfy sofas which I let pets sleep on of no bed is provided. We also have lots of blankets and comfy pillows. There is a park a minute walk away from my house with a large grassy area and appropriate bins surrounding. The roads around my home are not busy and have large footpaths.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: One cat, one lizard, and one guinea pig. All are dog friendly- we have had dogs round in the past and had no problems.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates