I love animals and have had pets most of my life. I have grown up with 2 cats, 1 dog, 2 caged birds, 1 hamster many fish and now I look after Miguel my beautiful Cockerpoo (10 months) and Fleur the Cat (13 years)! :)
I have been pet sitting on many occasions over the last five years on varying assignments, looking after dogs, fish, cats, guinea pigs. I love the outdoors and nature, so I am well suited to walk and care for dogs and spending quality time with animals.
I am able to provide all the care your pet may need. Plenty of love and attention, cuddles and play, lovely walks, cleaning, feeding, giving medicines and anything else you may require.
I would love to hear from you about your requirements & help you how I can. References are available.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 6
- Response rate: 88%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates