Hi there & thank you for considering me!
To start off, I have worked in a dogs home for over two years, and in a boarding kennels for five years+ (I also managed the cattery if you need someone experienced with cats - I'm your gal!) I love all breeds, so it doesn't matter what you have got just ask!
I work two days a week, which is very flexible so I am available most of the time with some notice. I do have a small child, which I can get minded if need be, so please let me know if your dog is okay with children. We can do an introduction to check, but I would never leave him alone with the dog anyway.
In regards to boarding, I would much prefer to board in the owners home as I have a lot of animals at my own place and obviously the baby. If this is something you are interested in please let me know, I have looked after loads of animals in the owners homes with no complaints & I am very clean!
I would also like to add, I have a wide range of knowledge on most pets, so please let me know if you have an unusual pet that needs taking care of as I don't mind!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Three
- Other Pets: cats
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates