I have lived most of my life with dogs from a Dachshund and Sckipperke while at school to a cross Labrador Keeshond and Border Collies as an adult and father. My son has a Lhasa Apso that I have dog sat in Wigan and when he visits me in Loanhead.
After dog walking a friend's daughters Schnauser I decided to explore the possibility of sharing rather than owning my own dog. I have since dog sat and walked a variety of breeds of dog. I love both young and old. I live on my own and feel though as a senior citizen myself can appreciate and care for more mature dogs and give their owners peace of mind.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: none
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates