I have lots of experience walking a wide range of small to medium sized breeds, including some voluntary work with a dog charity which I really enjoyed, and which taught me a lot about the different temperaments of dogs.
I have also recently completed an Animal Aiders first aid course where I learnt how to administer basic dog first aid.
I am a Scottish Terrier owner myself and my previous dogs have included a Lurcher, Labrador and Poodle. I love walking and being outside with dogs in any kind of weather, including the rainy and muddy weather that we often have!
I live next to Epping Forest and I know of a great many fantastic locals walks around lakes, forest land and parks that will keep your dogs stimulated and happy.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 2
- Completed bookings: 19
- Response rate: 97%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates