I am a registered dog carer and licenced by Croydon Council. I have full liability Insurance. I have a Certificates in Pet First Aid and Level 2 in Dog Behavior and Psychology. I am a very energetic, 51 year old dog lover. I grew up with German Shepherds and have owned 2 Staffordshire Bull Terriers. I am friendly and loving and love long walks and playing ball with dogs. I would take your dog to the park twice a day for an hour a time. I am surrounded by beautiful parks such as Crystal Palace and Norwood Lakes. I would look after your dog as if it was my own. If your dog is used to sleeping in your bedroom, then I will let him or her sleep in mine. I decided to look after dogs as I used a dog kennel once and was put off for life. I have used home boarders before and the difference is, coming home to a happy and healthy dog.
I live in a house with a secure garden and have 3 parks within a 10 minute walk from my house. I have wooden floors and leather sofas that can all be easily cleaned if there are any accidents.
I offer dog boarding in my home. Walking, daycare, visits, vet appointments. My service includes collection and return.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: No, unless I have cross over bookings agreed by owners.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates