Hi! My name is Meg, I'm 23 years old and dog crazy!! I'm a psychology masters student studying at Kings College London. As you can tell from my photo, I am a big dog lover and I come from a family who has always had minimum of one dog.
Whilst living in London the thing I miss most is without a doubt are my three labradoodles at home. I have also dog sat and walked for variety of people on numerous occasions whilst studying my degree in Loughborough and Brighton.
I have experience with dogs with issues such as anxiety.
Dogs are a humans best friend, so it's only fair we give them the best love and care and thats what I always strive to do.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 2
- Response rate: 83%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: none
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates