I am qualified as a Vet in Italy but do not practice this activity in the UK. However I am able to care for dogs as a professional. My daily activities are all concentrated on the dogs that I care for. Activities include walking the dogs, playing in the park, veterinary assistance if necessary and general dog care. I assure you that the pets in my care will return home happy, relaxed and cared for as you would wish from a dog sitter.
I have a small house, but a beautiful garden. The garden is perfectly adapted to dogs in that it is surrounded by a high fence so dogs cannot escape, and in that way they can play happily in the garden. We are also lucky in that near to our home is Oak Hill Park, a large park perfectly suited to walking dogs.
Dog Day Care
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 10
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household