I've been looking after dogs since the end of 2015 and have met many characters.
Myself and my rescue dog Leah, welcome new and old guests into our flat on a daily basis and are never bored of their antics.
• I offer DOG WALKING services and each dog is walked individually so that their needs are met. I believe that each dog should have "me" time where they can walk one on one and also meet new friends along the way. This is ideal if your dog has issues walking with other dogs or is fearful or anxious, I will dedicate the full hour to their needs.
• I also offer DAYCARE which is a popular choice of my clients. The hours that I operate daycare are 9am-5pm, Mon-Fri. If you require additional hours there is an additional charge of £5 per hour and the latest that I work to is 9pm.
• Weekend rates and hours are available on request.
• Please note that the following dates are charged at double rate:
14th, 15th, 16th, & 17th April 2017- Easter
01st & 29th May 2017
28th August 2017
24th, 25th, 26th & 31st Dec 2017
01st Jan 2018
• I expect owners to drop off and collect on time too as this will incur further charges.
I rescued my dog Leah from Italy and brought her to live with me in 2014. We have a beautiful relationship and adore each other, I can't imagine my life without her!
I will treat your precious pooch the same way I treat my Leah, and you will get regular updates throughout the day with pictures too.
I believe that this is important to you so that you can see how your pet is getting on. There is nothing more worrying than wondering how they're getting on and if they're OK. I will ease your concerns.
This is my full time job and my only job, I am there for your pet and mine too! 🐶