I've been looking after dogs since the end of 2015 and have met many characters.
Myself and my rescue dog Leah, welcome new and old guests into our flat on a daily basis and are never bored of their antics.
• I offer DAYCARE which is a popular choice of my clients. The hours that I operate daycare are 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri. If you require additional hours there is an additional charge of £5 per hour.
• I expect owners to drop off and collect on time too. Lateness will incur further charges.
• There are extra charges for bank holiday’s, Easter, Christmas and New Year. If you are interested, please contact me for more information.
I rescued my dog Leah from Italy and brought her to live with me in 2014. We have a beautiful relationship and adore each other, I can't imagine my life without her!
I will treat your precious pooch the same way I treat my Leah, and you will get regular updates throughout the day with pictures too.
I believe that this is important to you so that you can see how your pet is getting on. There is nothing more worrying than wondering how they're getting on and if they're OK. I will ease your concerns.
This is my full time job and my only job, I am there for your pet and mine too! 🐶
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 12
- Completed bookings: 174
- Response rate: 99%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates