Hi, I'm Amy and I love dogs and animals with a passion!
In fact, I always have, which is why I undertook an Animal Care course with The College of Animal Welfare (CAW). I did a year of work experience/ volunteer work with the National Animal Welfare Trust and dealt with a variety of breeds and sizes of dogs, catering to their specific needs. I also have experience in taking care of cats, bunnies and other small animals. Did I mention how much I love animals?
I once had a lovely little dog called Cuddles that I grew up with and adored, and I look forward to spending time with and taking care of others. I am calm and caring and you may be assured your dog will be in good hands. I am very focused and take responsibility seriously. I seem to have a natural connection with animals, dogs in particular. This is my full time job so your pet will have my undivided attention.
I live in a comfy semi detached house with a fully enclosed spacious back garden. There are three parks all within walking distance from my home.
Overnight Home boarding
Walking (Sensibly on the Lead i.e no pulling or tugging)
1) I regret I am unable to accept puppies or dogs that are not fully house trained.
2) I take only one boarding booking at a time.
If you have any enquiries, please feel free to drop me a message.. :)
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: I have a cat that stays upstairs so she's no bother at all. She just does her own thing when she wants and pleases.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates