I would love some extra companionship with your dog! Since moving to London with my husband from Arizona, USA four ago I’ve been working remotely from home and have used my flexible schedule and ample free time to look after dogs on the side.
l've always been the dog watcher for our friends, family, coworkers, etc., because everyone knows how much I love dogs; a couple friends referring to me as 'Momma Liz' to their pets. I love animals, and while we do need some additional income, I am also watching pups for the pure joy of spending time with dogs since owning one isn't in the cards for us right now.
Most days I already spend quiet a bit of time walking or running in London's beautiful parks, so taking your pup out for some fresh air and exercise would be fun for us both. I love taking pups with me around the city when I am out and about - I'll never leave your dog alone for doggy daycare and will only leave them if absolutely necessary for boarding.
I love to watch new puppies too! I've gotten a lot of experience over the last four years helping new doggy owners train their puppies when minding them.
Both my husband and I are very responsible people and have been raised around pets our entire lives. We always see visiting dogs as members of our family, giving them plenty of cuddles, attention and lots of love!
- While I love all dogs, our small two bedroom first floor flat can't accommodate more than two dogs at a time or dogs much larger than 25lbs/11kg.
- While we live on a small side street off a busy road, noises from people walking and passing cars are sometimes unavailable. A dog that is extremely bark-y at the smallest sound might not be the best fit.
- Have a larger dog, or prefer someone staying at your flat for overnight dog boarding or daycare? No problem! I am happy to stay at other flats! If needed, I can provide references for people I have flat+dog sat for in the past.
I hope to watch your pup soon! Cheers!
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: none
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates