I've had companion dogs my all of my life and currently am owned by a French Bulldog.
I started my business in 2012 and have many happy clients to date. I walk week days in various locations in North London including Alexandra Palace, Queens woods, Finsbury Park, Downhills park and Lordship recreation grounds.
My home is large with a big back garden for daycare or overnight stays with the bonus of free access to house and garden via dog door. My home is a family home with one 8 year old child and together we give the dogs we look after the most love they could ask for. Let us be the best friends to your best friend!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: cat
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates