I have worked as a veterinary nurse and in animal rescue centres in different countries. I love dogs and have years of understanding of their needs. I can quickly build trust and put them at ease.
I work closely with each dogs needs and try to make it a home from home.
My daughter and I live with Archie a 5 year old Parsons Terrier who is friendly and still wants to play with other dogs like a puppy.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates