I have worked as a veterinary nurse and in animal rescue centres in different countries. I love dogs and have years of understanding of their needs. I can quickly build trust and put them at ease. I work closely with each dogs needs and try to make it a home from home. My daughter and I can do dog boarding (very limited spaces so please enquire in advance!), doggy day boarding, and dog walking.
We own Archie a 9 year old Parsons Terrier who is friendly and still wants to play with other dogs like a puppy. We look forward to meeting you and your dogs!
Love, Sara & Nora (on dog buddy since 2015)
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates