I love dogs and have done since I was little. I have had two in the past but do not have one at the moment and I miss canine company. I love the honesty and loyalty of dogs and we would welcome your furry pal as part of our family for the time he or she is here. Dogs seem to know I am friendly and are friendly back to me.
Our home is the bottom storey of a detached Edwardian house in a quiet road and has an enclosed back garden. We have plenty of room for dog company, being only three of us living here. About five minutes' walk away is Harrow Recreation Ground which is large and great for a good exercise session. There are also plenty of other parks and woods within easy driving distance.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: Guinea pig
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates