Hello! I have 4 years of experience walking and boarding dogs. It is now my full time job and I run a doggy daycare in my studio with walking and boarding ! It fills me with joy to spend the day walking, caring for and cuddling dogs.
Pet first aid & great knowledge of behavioural issues and rescue dogs.
I am experienced with many types of dog breeds, young, old, small, big, rescue, trained or untrained. I love a long morning walk and watching a dog fall asleep next to me. I live right next to Victoria Park, Olympic Park and not far from Mile End Park.
I try to stick to the dogs routine, commands and sleeping conditions as much as possible to keep them relaxed during their stay. (If this means bed cuddles then I am more than happy to accommodate!) I am firm with dogs to establish boundaries and good behaviour but also give them heaps of love to keep them settled and happy! I will always keep in daily touch with photos and updates of your dogs time with me!
I live alone in a big studio fully equipped for dogs. A sofa, dog beds, crates, water bowls, you name it! I use vet approved disinfectant and clean the studio everyday.
* Boarding for 24 hours - £45 (+£20 for second dog)
* Day care (9 hours) (8-7) - £30 (+£20 for second dog)
* Half day (4 hours) £20 (+£10 for second dog)
* Walkies (1hr) - £12 (+ £4 for second dog).
I can no longer take on males that are not neutered.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates