Hello! I have 3 years of experience walking and boarding dogs. It is now my full time job! It fills me with joy to spend the day walking, caring for and cuddling dogs.
I can look after your dog in my home or I can visit or stay in the comfort of your home! Pick up time for daycare, boarding or walking very flexible.
I am experienced with many types of dog breeds, young, old, small, big, rescue, trained or untrained. I love a long morning walk and watching a dog fall asleep next to me. I live right next to Victoria Park, Olympic Park and not far from Mile End Park.
I try to stick to the dogs routine, commands and sleeping conditions as much as possible to keep them relaxed during their stay. (If this means bed cuddles then I am more than happy to accommodate!) I am firm with dogs to establish boundaries and good behaviour but also give them heaps of love to keep them settled and happy! I will always keep in daily touch with photos and updates of your dogs time with me!
Our house has always been accepted and liked by different dogs, we have comfy sofas, a futon dog bed (see pictures!) and a big balcony. I live with 2 other flatmates who love dogs just as much as me and give dogs even more cuddles!
* Boarding for 24 hours - £35 (+£10 for second dog)
* Day care (8/9-5/6) - £25 (longer hours such as 7-7 or more £30) (+£10 for second dog)
* Half day (4/5hours) £15 )+£10 for second dog)
* Walkies (1hr-90mins) - £10 (+ £5 for second dog)
As dog care is my full time income I cannot guarantee I can look after your dog alone - but do enquire anyway!
I have 4 dogs maximum per day (in accordance to dog walking law in tower hamlets!)
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Balcony
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates