My parents have a dog, however I have never been able to have a dog myself as I've always travelled and lived in different countries and believe that way I wouldn't be able to give a dog the attention and love they deserve.
I love, love, love little dogs and would love to care for one at least this way.
I live in a flat in West London, a half a minute walk from a small park/playground and a 10min walk from Holland Park. There are no other animals or children, and it's a smoke free house I take care of.
I've cared for a German shepherd and her puppies in the past, and I'm happy to take care of any breed. I like playing with dogs and go for walks. I'd be happy to care for/ walk maximum up to 2-3 small/ medium dogs at the same time, and would be happy to follow any training little ones may need. I am flexible and happy to adapt to your and your dog's needs.
So far, through DogBuddy I've:
- taken care of an adorable 3 and a half months old pug, who lived with me for 11 days (Dog boarding)
- goergeous 4 months old Cocker Spaniel (Day dog care, twice)
- cute 12 week Pomeranian, who stayed with me for 4 days (Dog boarding)
I very much loved each experience and I look forward to more dog sitting in the future.
Please note for long-term bookings my day care/ overnight rate will be slightly higher.
Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: none
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates