Dogs have always been close to my heart and I love spending time with them. They are such a lovely spirits and have always brought lots of joy to my life.
When I was a child, my family had a German Shepherd, Britta, who was such a loyal and beloved dog. In my teens, I had a Collie, Windy, who was such a lovely and kind dog. I have also had privileged to take care of my friend's dog, Huisku, a King Charles Spaniel a couple of times.
As a dog sitter, I'm patient and kind and take into consideration the special needs of the dog. I love taking long walks with dogs in the nature and play with them.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 50%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates