I have been looking after dogs full time for the last eight years.
I provide walks, day care and boarding. I also offer dog grooming (separate from this site).
I am fully insured with Petplan sanctuary and can provide plenty of references.
I offer boarding in a relaxed family home with a good sized garden, and like to treat anyone's dog like my own, with plenty of love and affection.
I enjoy visiting the many parks and places in and around Dulwich, so each day is different and exciting. I drive, so can pick up and drop off anywhere in Dulwich and the surrounding areas.
Please note that I can only accept non aggressive, dog friendly dogs, as I often have other dogs at home, and/ or on walks. I also cannot accept un-neutered male dogs over the age of one. Or females that are in season.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates