I used to work as veterinarian nurse. For four years I volunteered at Battersea dogs and cats home, walking and socialising the dogs. I qualified last year as a dog groomer [ city and guilds]. I love dogs have worked with them and owned dogs most of my life.
I live in a flat but I have the most beautiful parks and commons all around me so there are lots of places to go for lovely walks. Richmond park, Barnes common, Putney common and Sheen common to name just a few. Also I live opposite the River Thames, along which you can walk for miles in either direction.
The services I provide are:
I can also take your dog(s) to the vets and administer medication (oral)
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: I have 2 cats that are very used to dogs!
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates