About victoria reis
I have loved animals since I was a child but dogs are my favourite.
I had a Labrador since I was 8 and she was with me until my 20s, there isn't anything that makes my happier than dog love. At the moment I can not commit to have my own so I will love to share my love with your doggy.
When I have the commitment I dive into it 100% and will only have the time to look after one or two (siblings) never more. It is not a business for me I do it for love and care to the dog.
I worked as a veterinarian assistant for three years and I was studying veterinary in London. I also have experience training dogs and grooming.
I treat my clients like family!
I will give endless love to your dog and definitely treat them like my own.
Share the doggylove!
- Address Verified
- ID Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 3
- Completed bookings: 25
- Response rate: 68%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates