Currently studying Biomedical Sciences part-time in the hope of getting into veterinary school.
*Eco friendly - all on foot!*
I possess a National Diploma from Merrist Wood in Animal Management along with 6 years experience working in rescue, having successfully rehabilitated and rehomed over 25 dogs (and even a few cats) it is safe to say I am a Dolittle! I have a thorough understanding of their needs and always have an animal's best interests as my first and foremost priority.
I believe in maintaining a patient light-hearted demeanour at all times and am more than happy to help with any behavioural issues.
Having also hired dog walkers in the past whilst working full time, I understand that there are 3 very important things that make a great service:
1. A careful and trustworthy person to love your dog.
2. Someone who can tire your dog out to relieve any anxiety.
3. Value for money.
So here is what I can provide for you:
*No breed prejudice*
*A lifetime of experience with rescue dogs*
*Full enhanced DBS check*
*National Diploma Animal Management.
*Canine behaviour whiz*
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within a day
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates