I've been taking dogs for walks since I was a teenager, over twenty years ago. I'm really fond of dogs large and small and enjoy giving them fresh air, a real run around and oodles of affection. It's also great being part of a four-legged local community.
There are lots of parks in the area and a woodland area great for sniffing and exploring. We have a spacious garden, and a welcoming, warm and light-filled family home.
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: one calm and happy cat
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household