My name is Juanan. I'm a behaviorist since 2010.
Your dog will be in a homely enviroment with us and receiving plenty discipline, exercise and love.
I provide a flexible dog walker, dog boarding,dog day care and dog trainer.
We encourage socializing and strongly believe that exercise is essential for a mental and physical healthy dog. This is our full-time job so we'll visit local parks and commons several times a day where they'll run freely and play closely supervised by us.
Our activities aim to challenge their mind, stimulate their senses and work out their body in order to have a calm, social and well-balanced dog.
Our main priority is their physical and psychological state.
Before get a dog, We need to know how is it with people and other dogs. If the dog has any important issue, we need to work on it before live with other dogs.
It is very important for us to have all our dogs in a safe enviroment.
Information about our services
- 1 hour having fun and walking in different parks (Normally South East London) or near your home
- Our usually timetable is the following, from 8/9am to 4/5pm
- Your dog will be walked twice daily
- Our day care is flexible. We can pick up/drop off your dog. After 6pm you can pick up your dog in our house.
- 24hours supervised with us
- Your dog will have tree walks a day. Normally, one in the morning, another in the afternoon and a little one in the evening.
- Your dog will be resting in any of our rooms in our ground floor. Also, dogs will have a lot of exercise at home in our back garden!
- We feed dogs according to their regular diet and we give medication if it is necessary following your instructions or any special requirement
***Please note that boarding bookings for special periods as Easter, Summer (August) or Christmas will be charged at £34 per night
You can see our job on Facebook: Starbarks London.