I grew up in a family with four dogs. My parents got me my first dog from the animal shelter when I was three years old. I have ever since lived with dogs, I take them by foot, by bike and also trained some to walk with me while riding my horse.
I would say I am very experienced with everything regarding dogs, especially since my mother is a veterinarian and also familiar with dog training tests.
I come from Germany, I currently live in London for studying my MA (Design) at London College of Communication. I really miss my dog, who needed to stay at home with my family and therefore I am looking for a little (or big) cutie who I can spend some time with.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 3
- Completed bookings: 17
- Response rate: 81%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates