I’ve been walking dogs for a long time and I’ve had my own pupper for two and a half years now (so plenty of experience!) he loves making new doggy friends as much as I do!
My own dog is shy with people, but great with other dogs, so if you've got a slightly nervous dog that's not a problem as I'm used to dealing with it.
I love dogs of all sizes. I have a lot of experience of walking multiple dogs at a time, as well as smaller dogs.
I'll be happy to provide references.
I’m a student so somewhat flexible, so feel free to message and I’ll see what I can do.
I can travel to a range of places to walk your pup (I can also walk them in a specific location if preferred or we can go on an adventure!)
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 6
- Response rate: 84%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates