Coming from a family where dogs are part of the family, from a young age I have always been around dogs!
I was brought up with a springer spaniel who was always bouncing with joy. After getting Weimeraner I was able to take her dog training and help develop and teach her of which I recently have also done with my Hungarian Vizsla.
I enjoy walking the dogs in the parks such as Seven Kings & Valentines and also Hainault forest where there is open space for them to explore.
It is vital for dogs to enjoy their walking time both physicaly and socially and I am here to help ensure that.
I am available most evenings (6-10pm) and weekends.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 60%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- I have a car for emergencies
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates