I grew up with a love of dogs and have had them all my life. We had everything from a Great Dane, to little rescue mutts...there is no breed I don't love and I will take on any dog providing they are house-trained and neutered/spayed (if old enough). In a previous life, I was a primary school teacher, but I have been dog-walking and boarding now for 8 years professionally. I have worked p/t as an assistant at a dog-training club, where I learned a huge amount - especially with puppies, and I am also studying Advanced Canine Behaviour in my spare time.
My own rescue dog, Sooks, and I live in a house with a secure garden on the edge of the wonderful Country Park. During the week I walk in SE22 and SE15, as that is where the majority of my clients live. I collect and drop off, and my car is air-conditioned, fitted with vet bed and water is available at all times. No stay is too short or too long, although discount will be offered on longer stays. I am happy to provide references from long-term clients.
At the weekends with more time I usually take the dogs further afield and weather permitting, they can swim if they want to. All dogs get on really well and are always treated as a part of the family getting loads of cuddles and attention - In fact most of my doggie clients really are now one big family. Areas covered: SE22, SE15, SE24, SE25, SE19.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Other Pets: My own dog is 7 and extremely friendly, and very used to having canine visitors! Sooks was found 7 years ago in Peckham, and has always been used to having other 4-legged friends coming to stay.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates