My story, in a sense, changed when Guenda came into my life.
I have many memories growing up of various dogs we had in the family but it was through her that I found the true meaning of friendship.
My being a dog lover is based on my experience with her. We know labradors are demanding dogs but they are also capable of becoming something special, something very special.
As she grew up, I grew up with her and I learnt the importance of building a bond that is based on trust, self-esteem and well-being.
This is the approach that shapes the services provided by 'Guenda's Friends'.
Walks are not simply walks. They can be fun and instructive moments that contribute to a sense of well-being, where your friend will learn to channel their energy… because after all, a tired dog is a happy dog!
Services provided include:
- jogging with the dog
- cycling with the dog
- fetch with balls/frisbee/stick and hide and seek
- nose work and problem solving
We can meet with you to establish a tailored exercise programme allowing your dog to find the best way to have fun and to maximise their abilities.
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 1
- Completed bookings: 6
- Response rate: 100%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: One
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates