Been working with animals my whole life.
Veterinary school and behaviourist studies and practice. I am happy to look after all dogs, doesn't matter the size or attitude!
I have a rescue medium size dog, Lulu, and she's been helping me to rehab many other rescue dogs with behavioural issues so she can't wait to meet new friends!
My house is in front of the river and I love taking walks riverside and in the green around. The area is really quite and safe, a really nice place to have fun!
I usually take 3 walks a day, and enjoy the rest of the day playing and resting with Lulu and her friends when they visit.
If you feel you want to meet me do not hesitate to contact me!
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Terrace / Patio
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates