Dog loving family still grieving the recent loss of our two Labradors George & Lochy who were 13 & 11. We are missing having dogs but not ready to replace them. We are very affectionate and very committed to dogs being part of our family.
I am a full time mother therefore available 24/7 except for school pick ups which take 10mins.
My husband works from home so there is never a dog/puppy left alone.
We live approx half a mile from Pinkney's Green National Trust land for walking dogs and half a mile in the opposite direction is a large park. I believe that a tired dog is a happy dog and therefore all boarding dogs/pups get an enormous amount of exercise here. Our nearest vet is a mile away should there be an emergency.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: No
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates