Experience, professional dog walker and caring for your beloved pet, to the standard they are accustomed to, when you are at work all day, and that much needed holiday, I can also administer medication if needed, and to keep in contact at all times for a up date.
A dog lover and owner most of my life, and a volunteer at a large dog shelter in Spain for 8 years, caring, walking, cleaning, rehoming, helping, unwanted stray abused and mistreated dogs, all types of breed, giving them a 'second chance of life' in a good home, was so rewarding to see and achieve.
All dogs should be vacated and to inform of any disabilities, medical conditions or medication they are taking.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: 0
- Other Pets: none
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates