I have always had a great love for our four legged friends and would love to share that love with the neighbourhood! I have had dogs all of my life, and am very patient and willing to gain new dogs trust. I live on the back of Motepark and regularly take long walks around the lake.
I am experienced with dogs of all shapes and sizes, and have dealt with a wide range of medical and physiological problems. The garden is out of bounds unless for toileting but if required, the dogs have supervised access to motepark. I can wash, feed and medicate dogs if needed. I am able to look after dogs of all ages, breeds and energy levels.
I live with my mother, and youngest sister who is 10. She has been raised to respect all animals, and can understand when dogs are feeling afraid, or do not want attention.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Response rate: 86%
- Response time: within an hour
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: Rats, hamsters, lizards
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates