From the pictures in my gallery you can see that:
- I have a Degree (Economics and Management)
- I am VERY energetic
- I have a tricolor Shit-zu, Briciola
- My brother has a brown tricolor crazy and lazy Australian Shepherd, Oliver (he's actually the "family dog")
I had Briciola for my 8th birthday (15 years ago!), she is like a sister for me, I really care about her, especially now that she's getting older and older. She doesn't like to be touched or, in general, she doesn't like anyone.LOL.
Oliver is the new (crazy) entry of the family, I gave him to my brother for his 30th birthday two years ago. We were desperate, he was literally an hurricane! I really love him, he's lovely now and really polite (well, not always). He loves water, but hates when it goes on his head LOL.
They really give everything to us, without asking for anything back (well, food, playing, walks, cuddles), and that's why I love them this much!!
They are now in Italy while I'm here in Manchester and when I saw them last time I cried and hugged them for hours! I miss my dogs and it's the main reason why I'd like to help dogs owners here in Manchester! I believe you can trust me 100%, having this passion for dogs in general and having 15 years of experience with one and 2 with the big one!
I'm available for weekend walks, home company and feeding your dogs at reasonable rates! CONTACT ME :)
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 2
- Response rate: 80%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: Apartment
- Resident dogs: 0
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates