I have a wealth of experience walking and caring for dogs of all different sizes, ages, breeds and temperaments.
I qualified in 2016 with distinction in animal training and pet sitting.
I have a car and live by a number of parks including Heaton Park and St Mary's Park.
Dog walking starts at £10 per hour and dog sitting (in the dog's home) is also from £10 an hour. To discuss your needs, please don't hesitate to drop me a message!
My own dog can be reactive (fear-based behaviour) so I am experienced in supporting nervous dogs with positive reinforcement to build their confidence. If this is something you'd like from a walker, I'd be happy to help. I'm also happy helping with any other basics - I'm currently helping train my mum's excitable puppy.
I look forward to meeting your dogs!
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Completed bookings: 1
- Response rate: 90%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates