Hi my name is joanne I am currently offering services such as doggy day care, dog walking and home to home dog boarding for those dog owners who want to be able to go to work or go on a holiday or a break without worrying about who will look after their dog. I am a qualified (city and guilds) dog groomer and have also completed a pet first aid course to ensure the safety of your dog. I am also a qualified puppy scanner and micro chipper. I also am experienced in whelping of pups. As you can see my life revolves around dogs.
I live in pleasley Mansfield surrounded by lots of countryside perfect for lots of nature walks (such as popular teversal trail) to exercise your dog (including pleasley pit country park). they wont have time to get bored here!! However every dog is different and each dog will be treated according to their age. health needs and routine at home. You are welcome to book your dog a groom before your dog returns home so he/she looks her best. So why not give me a go u wont regret it your dog will have the best time of his/her life other than being at home of course. Your dog will be treated as part of the family whilst here and will never feel alone while you are away. I also offer a service to feed your pets at home if needed.
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Four
- Outdoor space: Balcony, Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog CPR/first-aid certified
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates