I've grown up around dogs my whole life as my grandparents had them. When I was aged 15 I finally got my very first dog whom I fell in love with straight away. A year later we decided to get him a friend and adopted a second dog from the RSPCA.
I have cared for these dogs for nearly 5 years, and have cared for other dogs of all sizes, such as my brothers dog and my dads dog.
I don't judge any dog by their breed, I believe all dogs are loving and friendly unless they were brought up/trained not to be by their owners!
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates