I am an outdoor person with 2 dogs of my own.
I have worked with dogs of all shapes and sizes in the past.
I have also completed a canine behaviour training diploma so I'm happy to help and advise on any problems you have with your dogs.
I have a 2 bed house with a secure garden offering a homely environment for dogs of any size.
Situated on the outskirts of town with some lovely fields nearby it's an ideal setting for walks and playtime.
During your dogs stay with me they will wear a personalised tag or collar when on walks for added safety.
Day care and walking are available.
I always suggest doing a meet and greet before I care for your dog to make sure everyone is happy before confirming a booking.
- Address Verified
- Passed assessment
- Approved by DogBuddy
- Repeat clients: 3
- Completed bookings: 27
- Response rate: 98%
- Response time: within a few hours
- Cancellation policy for all services: Flexible
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: Two
- Other Pets: 2 cats who stays out of the way.
- Outdoor space: Garden
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- Dog care is my primary occupation
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M pet & liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates