I am a true passionate for all pets.
I have 20 years of experience in the care of the dogs. I worked with horses, dogs and cats. Your doggie will be with me a great time (walking, running, games:) and great care two adults) I can't wait to meet your dog!
We live in a house . Quiet and peaceful surroundings, wonderful cross-country trails and doggie hill behind the corner of our house.
The house is with a garden, the gate is closed, so the dogs are safe with us and have a lot of fun. It is possible to meet earlier.I encourage you to bring a dog bed, a blanket to make your pet feel more comfortable. In addition, a few words about dog preferences, what it likes or what we have to beware, food for a dog, leash, dogs' bowls, medicines- if the dog is taking, along with instructions.I work at home, so the dog never stay alone. See you soon! Anna
- Property type: House
- Resident dogs: One
- Outdoor space: Garden, Terrace / Patio
- I have a car for emergencies
- I can administer oral medications
- I can administer injectable medications
- I have children under 18 in the household
All DogBuddy bookings include:
- 24/7 Emergency support & cancellation protection
- Up to £1.7M public liability insurance
- Free GPS tracked walks
- Photo & video updates